Golden SEO Tips To Win Over Your Site Visitors- Part 2
In this global online business environment, customer reach, expansion and growth of a business entity has become synonymous with its online search rankings on various search engines like Google, Yahoo, Bing and such others. Although, various site owners are involved in this critical task of making strong impact and presence on search engine result pages (SERPs) but only fewer are able to achieve this tremendous feat. However, with the proper guidance of these search engine optimization tips, it is now easier for every site owners to achieve the desired conversion rates for their online business entity without any hiccups. Let us take a look on these mind blowing tips.
1. Eliminate the duplicate and non authentic content from your site-
SEO has evolved tremendously in the past few years and the focus has been shifted from the irrelevant keyword targeting to semantic meaning and worth of the content. Now, the mindless keyword stuffing and targeting would not do any good for the search engine rankings of your site and could also bring penalty from the search engine like Google due to the introduction of SEO updates like Humming Bird, Penguin, Panda and such others. Apart from this, make sure that the content you are using on your site is original, non- copied and authentic in nature for grabbing the instant attention of your targeted customers.
2. Optimize the product images for your store- For any eCommerce site, product images play a crucial role in driving the site traffic and eCommerce conversion rates towards your online store. To ensure this, you need to have an appealing and high quality optimized product images that can effortlessly provide the clear insight about the nature and quality of your advertised product. You can use 360 degree detailed product images for your site for giving the complete product view to your targeted customers from different viewing angles. Apart from this, you need to use ALT tags for describing your image and to ensure its proper indexing through search engine crawlers. This will help in increasing the presence of your site on search engine result pages (SERPs).
3. Organize the home page, category pages and sub- category pages for your site-
You need to have an appealing home page that can grab the instant attention of your targeted customers. Apart from this, you need to focus on the product pages and sub- category pages for providing a seamless online shopping experience to your site visitors. Further, this effective site organization will provide you crucial information about your inventory control which will help you in dealing with the “out- of- stock” and “most demanding product” for your online store.
4. Decide the placement of site elements above or below the fold- The position and placement of the site elements like Call- to- action buttons, registration forms, images and other such components below or above the fold do have a tremendous impact on the customer engagement and conversion rates on your site. In order to simplify this difficult task, you need to utilize the services of an effective A/B testing tool such as Mocking Fish that can decide the most effective placement for your site elements based on their conversion grabbing potential.
5. Engage your customers through numerous social media sites-
For improving the site traffic and online search rankings on your site, you need to take efforts towards improving the customer engagement on your site. Try to engage with your site visitors through social media sites like Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Linked in and such others for increasing your social presence and brand identity. Share important updates, information and interesting data with your targeted customers for keeping your customers engaged to your site. For grabbing the maximum advantage of your social media presence, you need to check out this article- 6 Social Media Tips To Drive E-Commerce Conversions.
6. Keep your registrations forms relevant and short- If you want to gain the instant attention of your customers towards your web forms, you need to keep them short, concise and relevant to your purpose. Strike out the unnecessary fields and keep your validation process as non time consuming for increasing the productivity of your regsitration forms. If you want to make your web forms more engaging for your site, do check out this valuable link.
7. Try to understand the mindset of your site visitors-
For keeping your customers engrossed to your site, you need to be aware about what are their expectations from your site. For getting the deep understanding about the mindset, behavior and interests of your customers, you need to avail the wonderful features of heat maps like click heat map, scroll heat map, insight heat map and such others. Further, by studying the analytical information of these maps, you can effectively target your site visitors for maximum conversions.
Thus, these search optimization tips can improve the online presence and visibility of your site among various search engines for getting significant lead in terms of conversion rate optimization, site traffic and customer engagement. So, take the right step now as “Prevention is always better than cure” and it will also help in ensuring an effective site navigation for your targeted customers.