How to Add Heatmap Tracking to your WordPress Site?
Tracking customers on a site is an important activity that can define the future course of a website in an online business environment. The battle of conversions and sales is intensifying further which explains the need for a heatmap tool in the current business scenario. By keeping a constant vigil on their visitors, site owners can get a detailed picture about the behavior and activity of visitors on their website.
In order to accomplish the tracking and site monitoring activities in a better way, there is an immediate requirement for a heatmap tool like MockingFish that can guide you in the right direction. However, there is a problem in the usage of a heatmap tool for a site due to the difference in the back end platform. There are various websites which are built on numerous platforms like Magento, OpenCart, WordPress, Drupal, PrestaShop and much more. Here is this informative blog that can guide WordPress site owners while installing this MockingFish WordPress heatmap tool on their individual sites.
- The site user first needs to login to the FTP server through the help of FTP client such as Filezilla or winscp.
- You need to upload the MockingFish folder onto this designated /wp-content/plugins directory located on the WordPress server.
- After logging into the WordPress admin panel, you need to check out the plugins page.
- You will find out an entry named as the “MockingFish” which is your required plugin.
- Now, the site user can click on this MockingFish WordPress heatmap tool to get it activated for their WordPress site.
With the help of these simple instructions, it would be much easier to install WordPress heatmap tool on a site without any hassle. Once, this MockingFish tool is installed, WordPress site users just need to add a small script for utilizing the heatmap services of this feature packed tool. If you are interested to avail the services of MockingFish WordPress heatmap tool, you need to click here. For more information and FAQs about this tool, you can visit our website at www.mockingfish.com.